Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pillows by COCOCOZY


COCOCOZY was one of the first design blogs I followed, I always get great ideas and inspiration from their posts! So I was particularly excited when I heard of their linen launch!!! They have drapes, throws, bedding and of course PILLOWS! Although they are a tad bit pricey, they are still worth drooling over. =)  here are some of the favs. 
a size 20x20 $322
YIKES!


love the colors








Check out their blog here. and shop here.
Hope you enjoyed! 





3 comments:

  1. SUCH PRETTY PILLOWS! Loved the post Katie:) My mom said she saw you at Gatehouse and I just emailed Steph:) You will have to put in a good word. Thank you so much, you are such a cutie!!! So glad I have one more blog to become addicted to:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty Katie! Great job:) I have honored your blog with the Liebster award:) To learn more about it go to ablissfulabode.blogspot.com :) You are amazing! Thanks for all you share:)

    ReplyDelete