Friday, March 9, 2012

Eclectic African Room

So a while back I had a client who had just gotten back from hunting in Africa and needed some help figuring out what to do with her room once she got her taxidermy animal heads on the wall. She already had her leather sofa, and hutch and just needed some E-Design help freshening up. These were the inspiration boards I sent her and surprisingly she did a really good job!

This is her before picture:


inspiration boards!





These are some pictures of her almost finished room. She hasn't gotten the Taxidermy up yet :-/


We did customize her ottoman and pillows from the Gatehouse with Lee Industries, which I blogged about here. She chose one on my favorite fabrics and this great round tufted ottoman. Her cute yellow chairs are a great deal from Target. And her drapes are from Crate and Barrel.




Love the wall color and I think it will be a nice back drop for her African animals. I think the only thing I would change would be the rug size. (and maybe eventually the sofa)
She did a great job and I can't wait to see the room with her zebra, warthog, gazelle heads on the wall!!!

1 comment:

  1. that room is so great it doesn't need taxidermy! and yes, the wall paint is very sophisticated. what's the color?

    ReplyDelete