Monday, September 26, 2011

Iowa's gem

My dear friend Lexie Sandberg just moved to the great state of Iowa for her husband's school for 3 years! I don't know much yet but it looks like they have a super cute apartment and of course, Lexie already got a job at J Crew and can tell you all about their pants selection.
This is why I was so excited when I came across this house featured on Country Home. First off, I already love the bungalow style house, and the interior's of this one caught my eye. And then I found out this house was in Iowa! Even better! I really enjoyed the amount of wood featured throughout the house, as well as the wood stain, I thought it was a good combination. Normally the traditional Bungalow or Craftsmen interiors are mainly wood, so I think my eyes were pleased by the combination of the bright clean walls and the warm wood accents as well as the detailing! Check out that stained glass. I just think this house looks very comfortable and livable. Watch out Lexie, Iowa is calling my name!
This was a remodel, and I thought they did an awesome job. check out the full article here.











1 comment: