Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas time is here

Just did my first Christmas decorating job with the Gatehouse! This Client is having a Christmas Party and wanted her house to be ready. It was so much fun working with Joey (designer at the store) because I learn so much. She is the Christmas decorating queen! "BG" (Before Gatehouse) I didn't know there was a wrong way to make a bow!
Here are some highlights via cell phone pictures, I hope they aren't too fuzzy... 
enjoy. =)







While we are on the subject of Christmas, I thought I would post some pictures of my beautiful tree that I am so proud of. This is our first year with a normal sized tree so it was fun to start from scratch and do exactly what I wanted...blue and red!
When you work at the Gatehouse and you decorate the store with amazing and expensive decorations all day,  so it makes it hard to come home to your $50 tree from Target. Unfortunately, 5 picks from the gatehouse cost more than my whole tree.... =(  thus, the reason I only have 5 picks from the gatehouse. 





Don't you just love it!

The banner I made out of paper sewn together, oh the wonderful crafty world of pinterest.
And I guess since I am posting so many pictures I should just add my cute fall wreath that is still adorned on my door.


A new Christmas wreath is in store.


2 comments:

  1. wow, katie, you are crafty! and guess what... i did blue and red on my tree this year, too! totally different look, but same color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, i just gave you a silly little award over on my blog for valentine's day! check it out: http://sarahsavageinteriordesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete