Monday, January 10, 2011

My name is Katie Phelon and I'm a student at LDSBC studying Interior Design.
I currently work at a local furniture consignment store called Home Again, as well as an assistant for an awesome interior designer named Caitlin Creer, and I am also interning for a super hip fashion designer and blogger, Susan Peterson! Here are some of the projects I've helped with...



I helped Caitlin with the installation of the furniture and accessories for a few Fieldstone Model Homes.



Some of my favorite pics from the models.

Love Love Love those Chairs!
Yep, I styled these bookshelves!


Caitlin is an awesome designer and I adore her style and I've had a great time learning from her hands on!

For Susan with Freshly Picked I have been able to help her get ready for a few local craft bazaars and conferences such as this week's Alt. Design Summit




cute stripe wallets! they can be purchased on her online store!

Baby mocks that Kourtney Kardashian's Baby Mason wears also can be purchased on her online store!!



With all things considered, I think that working for these stylish ladies will help me in my journey to becoming America's next Utah Designer. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment