Sunday, July 24, 2011

the harry potter party

So as most of you may know, yes I love Harry Potter. Last week for the final movie we had our annual HP party.
As always, we had a great spread of fine wizard delicacies such as, Butter Beer, Pumpkin Juice, Pumpkin Pasties (aka pumpkin cupcakes) Licorice Wants, Chocolate Frogs, Cockroach Clusters, Acid Pops, Every Flavor Beans ANNND stew! lol.
Oh and yes, ALMOST everyone there got an acceptance letter with a real wax seal! (they aren't taking just anyone anymore)
Me, Josh and his mom Jeanie


The Spread 

My attempt at Pumpkin Pasties. I'm so glad all my cake decorating classes could prepare me for that moment. 

Josh's cute little bro Jacob, Alicia and Chrisanne


there's Grandpa in the background!


amazing I know, and it was so fun to do. Thanks weesh!


check out this awesome shirt I sported! Josh got it for me for Christmas! What a great nerd-endorsing husband I have! It's called the "House Brawl" love it! Get it on Threadless.com 

expelliarmus!

No comments:

Post a Comment