Thursday, February 3, 2011

Commercial Design? Maybe.

After visiting Interior Solutions for a school field trip yesterday, I started second guessing my decision to go into residential design. We got to tour their offices and see the new Kimball work stations. I started imagining myself working downtown at a high end corporate business as a commercial designer, wearing blazers and sitting at a glossy desk working on an iMac with fresh flowers in the corner. Looked pretty good!
I imagine the office I work at will be terribly similar to the offices in The Devil Wears Prada.






Here is Miranda Preisley's Desk






Or even similar to the offices on Ugly Betty.



The Ugly Betty office's reminds me of these Steel Case work stations.







These Offices are so pretty, I want to work there!


Oh look, that me and my friend Gayle at the office


These will be my work week outfits. 



fashion pics via Pinterest 

Who knows where I'll be in 5 years. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment