Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ferris Bueller you're my Hero

This weekend I went shopping In Park City and I picked up this awwwesome shirt at the Lids Outlet, I know its a Man's shirt but hey, we all have one right? So I'm not really a Red Wings fan AT ALL, but I've been in love with their apparel, and the reason being... I love Ferris Bueller's Day off!!! In the movie, Cameron Frye sports this awesome jersey and for what ever reason I can't get enough of it.  Needless to say, I have more than one. So I was so excited this week when I saw this amazing "Living In" post from Design Sponge, Living in: Ferris Bueller's Day Off  Defiantly check it out, the post was So Choice!

Detroit Red Wings Reebok NHL Shootout Long Sleeve T-Shirt



Oh don't worry, My little brother does it too... I don't know what it is with us Tekulve's, Our heart beats only for Cameron. 
Little bro opening his mission call to Russia, Check out his mish blog 

"I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go. What- I'LL GO."

Love him!



1 comment: